2018 Vendor Fair - SCROLL DOWN TO SEE COMPLETE LIST OF VENDORS
We are now accepting vendor applications for the 2018 Papillion Days!
Click on the Registration link to learn about pricing and fill out the application form. Papillion Days offers space for more than 100 vendors throughout the four day event and sees more than 60,000 spectators throughout the entire event. It’s a wonderful way to showcase your food, crafts or business products!
Deadline for Registration is May 18, 2018! No applications or Vendors will be accepted after that date. WE DO NOT ACCEPT VENDORS THE DAY OF THE EVENT.
ALL 220 Power voltage SPACES ARE SOLD OUT AS OF 4/12/18
Pricing Information: Booth locations are given on a first come, first serve basis. Pricing is per each 12x12 space, you MUST also include additional space for trailer hitches, etc. when determining how much space you need. If you need more space an additional 12x12 space will need to be purchased. Please indicate your vendor type and the number of 12x12 spaces needed. Commercial: 12x12 is $350 per space Non Profit: 12x12 $200 per space (*All Non Profit vendors must attach a copy of their IRS 501 (C) (3) Letter to their application. Electricity: 20 amp outlet @ $50.00/each or 220 amp outlet @ $100/each (THESE SPACES ARE SOLD OUT)
The purchase of an outlet entitles you to the use of only the amps purchased. We will be conducting inspections to ensure that vendors are only using the allotted amount of electricity that they have paid for and not over-utilizing outlets. We only offer standard 20 amp outlets and have a limited number of 220 amp outlets. 220 amp outlets will be given on a first come, first serve basis. If you need anything other than what we provide you must contact us in advance of the show. We assign specific outlets, if you are found to be in violation by using more than one outlet or pulling more power than you purchased you will be fined $100, and you maybe be asked to leave for non-compliance.
- SPACE IS LIMITED. Applications are on a first come, first served basis and are subject to approval.
- All applications must include proof of insurance.
- Set-up is on Thursday, June 14th, 2018. Food vendors must set up between 8-10am; all others between 10-2pm.
- Spaces will not be sold on a one day basis. All booths must be staffed during the Papillion Days Celebration as follows; Thursday: 5-10 pm, Friday: 3-10pm, Saturday: 10am – 10pm, Sunday: Noon – 6pm.
- Payment in Full must accompany this application to ensure your reservation.
- There may be vendors who have the same or similar products. All items must fit into your reserved space.
- Once your application has been received all reservations are Non-Refundable. Applications received after May 18, 2018 will be charged an additional $100.00
- This is an outdoor event. It is your responsibility to bring your own tent coverings, table, chairs, extension cords and lighting if desired. There is absolutely No Parking in the park.
- The applicant for Papillion Days in the Park shall indemnify and hold the Papillion Community Foundation and the City of Papillion harmless from and against any and all claims for personal injuries, death, damages, costs, and/or any part of the area thereof by the applicants, or his employees, volunteers, partners or associates.