Papillion Idol ContestThursday, Jun 13, 2019 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Papillion Idol Contest Rules (No Entry Fee)
City of Papillion
contestants will be divided into two categories:
7th Grade—12th Grade
2. Papillion Idol Contest is limited to a vocal performance limited to four minutes in duration. (Lip-sync is not al-lowed). A vocal performance is described as a song - melody with lyrics. A contestant will be disqualified if the perfor-mance exceeds four minutes.
*3. Contestants may perform in a group. The group is limited to three or less persons. Contestants in groups must have their applications stapled together.
*4. The Papillion Idol Contest will be limited to thirty (30) entries. Contestants will be selected on a first come basis as applications are received by the City of Papillion Mayor’s Youth Council.
*5. Contestants must check in at City Park Stage by 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 13, 2019. Contestants will be as-signed a performing number at check in.
*6. Songs containing vulgar or explicit lyrics will not be allowed. Contestants who, during their performance, use vul-gar or explicit lyrics or perform in an obscene manner will be immediately disqualified.
*7. Contestants are not allowed to leave the stage or stage area during their performance. This includes singing or
performing within the audience.
* 8. Contestants may sing the same song as another contestant.
* 9. Performances will be judged on: Showmanship/Presentation, Natural Ability, Quality of Performance,
* 10. Decisions of the judges are final.
* 11. Prizes to be awarded to the Idol Winner in each category.
Idol Winner: Papio Bay Family Season Pass (Donated by The City of Papillion) & Papillion Idol Trophy. Runner Up: Trophy and prizes to be determined
No Cash Prizes